Friday, May 15, 2009

Just an update

Hi everyone!

I know I don't update this as often as I should, so I will try to be better. I have had a busy May so far. I was in Mississippi visiting the family, and I had a great time. As soon as I got home, I went on a business trip. I was a way from home for 20 days! I don't know who missed me more, the animals or my husband. I will tell you that when I got home, my dog had taken up sleeping on my side of the bed with her head on my pillows. Just like a little person. She is finally adjusting to sleeping at the foot of the bed again. He spoiled all of them while I was gone. Hey, but at least he took care of them. Andrew's sisters are coming into town in June. We are sooooooo excited to see them and show them where we live. -=0 (don't know what that is, but Cali just jumped on the keyboard and wrote it.) It can be very interesting when your only co-workers are animals. So back to the summer plans. Andrew's sisters are coming in June, Mom and dad are coming in July, Relay for life and Ashwin's wedding in August, and 10 year high school reunion in October. Busy, but exciting summer. Our doors are always open so if anyone ever wants to visit us in BEAUTIFUL Lake Tahoe, we would love to have you.

1 comment:

Cookie Stroud said...

Would you mind if we came to visit before July? It's getting kinda HOT and HUMID here.